Welcome to the Calderdale Yoga Centre
Calderdale Yoga Centre (CYC), established in November 2009 by Jon Pearson,
provides a venue for yoga and personal growth activities in the upper Calder
The centre is comprised of a spacious hall with a high quality semi-sprung
laquered French pine floor. This room has adjustable lighting mounted on
beautiful, original, exposed timber beams and trusses.
There is a comfortable changing area, extensive reference library, therapy room and kitchen.
The CYC is open when classes and workshops are running - see timetable for more information
Viewings outside of these times can be arranged by appointment.
Listed below are some of the activities and amenities the CYC has to offer:-
- Classes run by qualified, experienced tutors
- Individual/private group tuition by arrangement
- Self practice 6.30 am - 9.00 am weekdays (£2.50 per day, £10 per week, £35 per month)
- Use of the hall for personal practice by arrangement
- Use of the Library
- Use of the therapy room by arrangement
- Use of gallery space for art work
We are situated in central Hebden Bridge, 500 yards from St George's Square.
Find us on Google Maps by clicking here
Parking available close to the town centre.
Regrettably, we are on the first floor and have no wheelchair access.