Welcome back! We are happy to announce that the centre is reopening on the 7th September 2020 all be it with limited capacity and a reduced schedule. For this reason, it is important that you contact your teacher to ensure that their class is running and to book a space. For contact details visit the teachers page. Please read the information below before attending the studio and if you're feeling ill or have any symptoms / a temperature, please do not visit the centre.
- Book your class with your individual teacher prior to coming to the centre
- Bring your own mats and props - mats and props in the studio will not be available unless students or teachers bring their own washable covers
- Come ready and changed for your class if possible
- Queue outside the building and maintain 2-metre social distancing until the studio is ready
- Use the provided hand sanitiser on entering and leaving the studio.
- Students and teachers should arrive fully changed if possible. A maximum of 2 people allowed in the changing space at any one time
- Set up mats 2 metres apart as indicated within the paw prints
- Kitchen and access to hot water/drinks are no longer available. Please bring a water bottle and food if required.
- Windows in the studio will remain open at all times to allow for ventilation
- Students to ensure that they have provided contact details to their teacher for track and trace
- Enjoy your class and thank you for your cooperation
We will ensure that the building is cleaned thoroughly between classes. Please contact us if you have any concerns.